Apprentice Nursery Assistant
HIT TRAINING LTD
The successful candidate will be trained for the occupation of Nursery Assistant.
The duties include:
- Using their best endeavours to acquire the knowledge and skills required for the position, to undertake appropriate practical work and onsite training
- Working with the children, nursery team and parents to provide the highest level of care for each child
- To carry out such work and attain a pass standard in any test or examination
- To work as part of a team and gain knowledge on all the company's policies and procedures
- Complete all work for the training provider
The hours of work are 40 hours per week, this will be on a rota basis between the Nursery's opening hours of 8am - 6pm. Shifts will be 8am - 4.30pm or 9.30am - 6pm.
Holiday entitlement: 28 days excluding bank holidays.
Upon successful completion of the course there could be the opportunity to continue onto your Level 3 qualification and a permanent position within the company.
- None required
- Good communication skills
- Caring for others
- None required, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process
- First Aid Training
- Safeguarding Course
- Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.