Apprentice Nursery Assistant
Mini Monkeys Ltd
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
You will be working with a range of age groups during your training, reporting to both the manager and your team leader who will be available to support you closely in the room. Some of your responsibilites will be:
- To ensure that the children in attendance at the nursery receive the highest possible standard of childcare and professional practice
- To assist the Nursery Manager and other senior members of staff in the promotion and maintenance of a warm, stimulating and caring environment
Possible progression to level 3.
Are you able to travel to and from the nursery? Do you have a passion and the commitment for an apprenticeship in childcare?
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Competent and resourceful, able to use own initiative
- Caring, confident, kind and approachable
- Ability to work calmly when under pressure
- Willing to learn
GCSE grades of 4/C and above (or equivalent) for English, maths and ICT are desirable
Childcare Level 2 or 3 Qualification
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.