Apprentice Nursery Assistant
Hawarden House Limited
Role and responsibilities to include:
- Enjoy working with children and want to progress with it further? An Apprentice Nursery Nurse is required to earn and learn in an excellent setting which provides a high standard of training/ experience
- You will be working in the day care centre dealing with a variety of children, from babies and toddlers to 3 and 4 year olds
- You will be trained to a high standard in all duties required of you involving keeping the children safe and enhancing their learning/play
- You will be supported throughout your training and treated as a valuable member of staff
As long as you complete your Apprenticeship to a high standard and you are reliable and hard working, Level 2 Apprentices may be offered progression onto a Level 3 qualification.
- Ability to empathise with children
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
You will have to provide the employer with two references and pass a DBS check.
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and Maths preferred for Level 2.
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and Maths essential for Level 3, plus you must have already achieved Level 2 Childcare.
Level 2 or Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce plus Functional Skills if applicable.
This is a work-based qualification although some College attendance may be required for Functional Skills for Level 2.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.