Apprentice Nursery Assistant
BLUE GIRAFFE CHILD CARE (KNOWLE) LTD
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
An opportunity has arisen with an employer in the Knowle area for an apprenticeship position in Childcare. The candidates will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to.
Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
Possibility of progressing onto Level 3 after completion.
Candidates are advised to check that they are able to get to the setting on a daily basis. Only candidates with a desire to do a Childcare apprenticeship will be contacted.
- Commitment to working with children
- Good communicator
- Passion for working with and developing own skills in employment
- Outgoing personality
- Able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to a pathway of learning within a vocational setting
- Willingness to work within a team
- Good Numeracy - Grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent
- Good Literacy - Grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent
- Intermediate Children and Young People's Workforce framework
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
Full training up to Level 2 with the possibility of progressing onto Level 3 after completion.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.