Apprentice Nursery Assistant
OXHEY EARLY YEARS CENTRE LIMITED
PARENTA TRAINING LIMITED
- You will be organising interactive activities
- Changing nappies, feeding, caring and establishing a relationship with the children
- Working (under supervision) providing all aspects of care/support to children
- Ensure that the setting is safe, clean and well presented
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Attend team meetings and contribute relevant ideas
- Be able to understand and implement the setting’s confidentiality policy
- Contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment
When you have successfully completed your Apprenticeship, you may have the opportunity to continue with an exciting career in childcare! Initially you will be working towards an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare, with a chance to progress to a level 3 after that.
Please do not contact the employer directly. Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
- You will need good communication skills and be comfortable with creative thinking
- It is helpful if you are confident with children, calm and organised
- Experience of working/participating in a team environment
- Written, verbal and listening skills
- Friendly and outgoing with a willingness to learn
- Passionate about providing equal opportunity family centred childcare
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally with a wide range of people
- Warm, caring and approachable
- Open to change and a team player
No minimum GCSE or equivalent requirement.
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce
- Level 1 Functional Skills in mathematics, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.