Apprentice Motorcycle Service Technician
HONDA MOTOR EUROPE LIMITED
The successful candidate will be required to learn the repair and maintenance of all aspects of Honda Motorcycles:
- Measurement and Tooling
- Honda Information Systems
- Honda Product Knowledge
- Electrical and Engine Principles
- Suspension and Steering Principles
- Fuel and Braking Systems
- Transmission and Chassis Systems
The Apprentice will be required to attend block training at a Honda Centre of Excellence.
Become a Honda Motorcycle Master Technician.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Team orientated
- Good communication skills
- Positive outlook
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
- Evident interest and enthusiasm for automotive vehicles and the industry
- All we ask is that you are committed to the Apprenticeship Programme for 3 years and have the passion and ambition to grow into a highly skilled Motorcycle Service Technician
- Work experience within the industry would be advantageous
A minimum of three GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent).
You will receive top quality Honda training leading to nationally recognised industry qualifications.
An Apprentice Motorcycle Service Technician will work towards the Honda Advanced Apprenticeship Programme, including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (light vehicle)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Technical Certificate Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (light vehicle)
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- The Honda Maintenance Technician Award
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.