What will the apprentice be doing?
· Repair and maintenance of vehicles
· Collecting parts
· Maintaining a clean and hazard free workspace
· Using computer to access technical information
· Completing records of work completed and parts fitted
· Interaction with customers when leaving or collecting cars
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Autocare Technician Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Full time job.
Reality CheckFantastic opportunity to gain workshop experience and no weekend working.
Skills RequiredProblem solving skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential