Duties will include:
- Processing mortgage applications
- Uploading lender documents
- Chasing solicitors and completing all relevant compliance paperwork
- Acting as first point of contact for clients, lenders and conveyancers and keeping all parties up to date with matters
- Answering incoming calls
- Making external calls
- Stamping and certifying documents
A key part of your role is to provide excellent client service and ensure a smooth process from receiving the mortgage advice to mortgage completion. Whilst also ensuring all tasks are completed accurately and within a timely manner.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Keen and willing to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning