What will the apprentice be doing?
- Look after the company’s interests at all times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to company business.
- Ensure that the company’s procedures are followed.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Comply strictly with the company's health and safety policy.
- Participate fully in the coursework required to achieve the Level 3 Engineering Technician qualification.
- Carry out production duties /training exercises as directed by the Production Supervisors.
- Participate in the quality control process relevant to the work carried out and ensure all defective work is immediately brought to the attention of the production supervision.
- Carry out any relevant administrative tasks.
- Ensure workmanship is to the required standard.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties at any time.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Metal Fabricator
- Training with Milton Keynes College
- Ongoing training, support and development with the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Sterling TT is looking to offer full time employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Analytical skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential