Apprentice Medical Receptionist - Advanced (Level 3)
Dr Varia & Dr Aziz & Dr Adam & Dr Tumminaro
Blackpool and the Fylde College
Are you looking for a way to develop your work experience, gain a qualification and earn some money at the same time?
If the answer is yes, then this position could be for you.
Parcliffe Medical Centre are looking for an apprentice to provide efficient and effective reception and administration support to the team.
You will also work towards your Level 3 in Business and Administration.
The key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the confidentiality of data as per the terms of General Data Protection Regulations
- Dealing courteously with telephone calls, recording information and redirecting or taking messages as appropriate
- Dealing directly with service users, healthcare professionals and external agencies
- Supporting a confidential reception and administration service
- Providing reception duties including meeting and greeting service users
- Providing other general clerical duties including scanning and photocopying
A full time-position may be available upon successful completion of Apprenticeship.
Once you have submitted your application, you will need to complete college initial assessments and provide a CV before we can progress your application. You will be sent an email requesting this. Please note that Blackpool & The Fylde College offer CV building sessions should you wish to use this facility.
- Good general standard of education
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Care, compassion and a real desire to help people
- A commitment to learning and developing yourself
- An interest and knowledge in health care administration services
- The ability to use your own initiative
4 GCSE’s at grades A*- D (9-4) including maths and English (or equivalent).
You must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment that is completed during an Apprenticeship Selection Event at College.
- L3 Business Administrator
- Health & Safety
- Functional Skills English and maths
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.