Apprentice Medical Receptionist - Intermediate (Level 2)
Lostock Hall Royal British Legion Club Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
- General reception duties
- Dealing with customers over the telephone
- Using Emis electronic system to manage appointments and record information on patients
- Maintaining the practice environment, staff and public areas
- Implement protocols relating to infection control
- Progression opportunities to work on the desk
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Smart appearance
- Confidentiality and accuracy essential
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Diploma in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.