Apprentice Medical Receptionist
Clayton Brook Surgery
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Booking of appointments with both the doctor and nurse
- Generating prescriptions from requests either over the phone or written
- Scanning of patient records
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with patients, both face-to-face and over the phone
- General office duties
- Dealing with tasks generated by the doctor or nurse
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to deal with patients (understand the need for empathy and confidentiality given the nature of the business)
- IT literate
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.