We are looking for a bright individual with a passion for marketing and business, who can bring their creative ideas for our modern company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The creation of a range content in line with SME’s brand
- Research and analyse social media trends
- Create regular interactive and innovative posts
- Promote the SME brand through social media channels
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Social media and computer literate; able to really understand how social media can work for a company
- Be able to design and create creative content for commercial purpose. With examples of work
- Desirable – Any other creative content you have created – video, audio, artwork, copywriting etc.
Due the dynamics of our highly educated team we are looking for another approachable friendly team member that can help keep office morale high whilst keeping a professional and intellectual demeanour.
You will be:
- Enthusiastic and engaged with current social media trends
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate effectively and take instruction
No experience needed as this is an apprenticeship and full training is provided. GCSE’s (or equivalent) in English, maths and ICT are preferable.
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard