We offer a comprehensive service to our clients formed around Sage software solutions including Sage X3, Sage 200cloud, support for Sage1000/500, Sage CRM and a range of business intelligence solutions.
With extensive technical infrastructure skills, CPiO can help clients design, procure and install a technical platform to support all of their business applications. From traditional on-premise solutions to fully hosted managed services in the cloud, CPiO gets technology working hard for businesses.
You will help to shape, support and deliver marketing plans, working in conjunction with the Marketing Managers who will set the marketing strategy.
The small Marketing team consists of a Commercial Director, Marketing Programme Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and a Telesales Executive.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Managing and maintaining key marketing channels, including digital, offline and social media
- Planning and delivering tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers (incl. agencies) and partner organisations
- Collecting and analysing research information to understand target audience behaviour and views across the market in general and the marketing mix
- Assisting in the achievement of brand positioning to agreed guidelines
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Liaising across departments and working closely with sales
After successful completion of the Level 4 apprenticeship there could be the option to undertake a further apprenticeship or join the organisation on a permanent basis.
Applicants will have ideally completed a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship or a Degree in English.
We are looking for someone keen to kick start their marketing career, learning and executing the latest techniques whilst gathering an appreciation for the full marketing mix.
Preferable skills would be someone who has basic ability to use photoshop or another design software.
- Have a commitment to and an energy to learn in a busy, hands on environment
- Have strong English language skills, particularly in written form
- Be open to building relationships within the organisation and with external stakeholders
- Applicants should be literate and numerate
- Grade C/4 and above in English maths and IT are preferable
Marketing Executive Level 4 Standard