Working closely alongside the Operations manager, you will undergo ongoing training, opportunities to expand your skillset and support customer focused marketing activities that drive the demand for a product or service. Working within the umbrella of operations, this is a great opportunity to see the inner workings of how a business is run effectively and efficiently.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Researching and develop marketing strategies with the Operations manager to build marketing material for our existing clients and the wider market
- Updating our website with relevant content and maintaining our social media content. Work towards completing and gaining qualifications on the apprenticeship programme
- Support managers to create, and upload content to the website
- Update social media and forward queries to the relevant parties
- Assist in the creation of general marketing material
- Schedule and upload content
- Support campaigns
- Provide general administrative support to the office team
- Assess and enhance our service offering, procedures and practices and affect a positive improvement in everything we do
Progression opportunities upon completion of this apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Well-developed communication skills and organisational skills
- A strong competence in ICT, with familiarity in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and knowledge of Photoshop / InDesign
- Able to work unsupervised (in due course)
- The ideal candidates will be methodical and organised
- Capable of dealing confidently with people at all levels
- Aptitude for learning and taking on board new information rapidly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to plan and manage own workload
- They must be a team player with a friendly disposition
- Reliable, punctual, and dependable
- Someone who can think on their feet would be a real asset to the business
- Commitment to undertake and successfully complete the apprenticeship programme
- Can demonstrate the ability to be professional in matters of confidentiality, honesty,
conduct, performance, and attendance
- Ability to treat colleagues and visitors with respect and dignity
- Ambition, with a desire to complete outcome orientated tasks successfully
- Ideas driven, can work independently, efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to research topics relevant to specific audiences
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in any subject, and GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.