Apprentice Marketing Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
General Duties & Responsibilities
To include but not limited to;
- General administration duties, including sending marketing materials, samples etc
- Implementation of GAP’s digital / social media marketing plans
- Maintaining and updating group websites and intranet
- SEO and PPC for GAPS transactional websites
- Email and SMS marketing
- Use web analytic software to track progress and make improvements
- Keep up to date with digital trends
- Assisting with the creation of graphics
- Write and produce press releases
- Supporting our depot network with marketing materials
- Producing management reports
To provide general administration assistance to the marketing department, whilst also developing and maintaining the group’s digital marketing platforms and web channels.
- Progression into full time employment
- Must be IT literate.
- Good level of I.T skills
- Creative and forward thinking outlook
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Engaged with modern social media technology
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in an office environment is desirable
- Good organisational skills
- No formal qualifications required
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Information Technology, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.