Apprentice Marketing and Administration Officer
Castles (UK) Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Working within a small office environment
- Dealing with telephone calls
- Typing quotes
- Dealing with delivery notes
- Updating databases
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Producing leaflets and marketing emails to gain new business
- Dealing with the social media accounts for the company and help produce innovative advertising campaigns for the business
To continue onto full time employment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- Familiar with social media accounts
- Professional telephone manner
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.