Duties will include:
- Assisting in updating social media accounts
- Assisting with Marketing
- Assisting and maintaining the website with new products, news and specifications
- Answering customer telephone calls and taking orders
- Dealing with customers
- General marketing administration tasks
- Providing support across all departments
- Keeping database up to date
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerate and literate
- Computer literate
- Be able to work well in a team and independently
No formal qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning