We are a small team and prefer that staff are multi-skilled across the business. These roles will be wide ranging,
- Learning to operate the mixers (large and small)
- Control and contribute to manufacturing operations
- Fork Lift Truck training
- Quality control
- Picking and packing
- Learning how to use the colour software
- Producing delivery notes
- Following SOPs whilst adhering to specific safe working policies & procedures
- Maintaining an organised work area and keeping clean and tidy is required
Will work closely with the team and will have clear reporting lines to ensure appropriate communication should problems occur within the working environment.
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Good communication skills verbally, written, and electronically
- Keen and willing to learn
- Driving license preferred but not essential
- Good colour vision preferred due to colour matching.
- IT Literate
- No formal qualifications required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Lean Manufacturing including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.