Duties will include:
- Assembly of engineered products
- Packaging of engineered products
- Working within an operations team
- Use of power tools and hand tools for assembly of products
- Assembly of handmade manufactured sink units, joinery based
- Packaging of handmade sink units
- Goods in and Goods out
Qualifications for this role will be part of the journey to becoming a valued team member and beyond.
- Any manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Good practical skills
- Willing to learn
- Good to work with
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full training and qualifications will be delivered with this post both with The Splash Lab and by The Growth Company.