Duties to include:
- Sand blast cleaning
- Cleaning of dyes
- Preparing next jobs for colleagues
- Contributing to improving factory processes
- Producing products by assembly operations
- Material goods in and out
To continue in full time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Practical ability
- Keen and willing to learn
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Heavy lifting involved
No formal qualification required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Lean Manufacturing , including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.