Duties will include:
- Assist in the manufacture of bespoke commercial units
- Shadow experienced staff and former apprentices to learn all skills required
- Following measurements and designs for your contribution to the manufacturing process
- Ensure attention to detail and quality checking to every aspect of your role
- Wear relevant PPE and adhere to health and safety
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Good practical skills
- Numerate - ability to use measuring equipment and follow 2D drawings
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning