Main duties will include:
- Assembling timber parts with an air gun, jigs and templates
- Operating cross-cut saws and panel saws
- Cleaning the workshop
- Packaging & wrapping products
- All staff will be given training prior to them starting the above tasks, this will include PPE, manual handling and dress code etc.
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion.
- Must have good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Practical ability
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning