Apprentice Manufacturing Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Palmer Publicity Services
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Will be involved in and graphic production of a variety of different signs, graphic wall art, roller banners and pop up displays etc.
- Will be trained to use various equipment and machinery (Large Format Print Equipment), to manufacture products to the high standard required by PPS
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Practical skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.