Apprentice Manufacturing Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Rapid 3D Solutions ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Edge banding panels
- Laser cutting
- Assembly work of various products for customer projects
- CNC operating
- General joinery fabrication
- Working to health & safety standards & practices
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion.
- Good practical skills
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Numerate and literate
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.