Apprentice Manufacturing Assistant
Jan's Metal Works Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Metal fabrications - railings, wide range of products, all metals.
- Working to bespoke drawings
- Making bespoke products or manufacturing full range of products
- Shadowing skilled staff, labouring, machinery, drilling holes
- Moving and handling components and metals
- Learning how and where to drill holes and learn all the techniques of metal fabricators
Possible progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- Must have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Will need to wear steel capped boots - can be purchased through the company for a discounted rate
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Be prepared to work in a very practical and direct environment
- Positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team
No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in General Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.