Apprentice Manufacturing and Warehouse Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Vital Signs (Uk) Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
Working in the office, warehouse and production area:
- Unloading deliveries
- Listing products for sale on Amazon and Ebay
- Processing orders and collating data
- Keeping warehouse clean, tidy & orderly
- Manufacturing signs using equipment
- Packaging and labelling packages
- General warehouse and office duties
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Practical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Some heavy manual handling involved
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.