You’ll start as a supervisor on a programme which is centred around on the job learning and a professional qualification. We’ll give you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and skills, not only in the restaurant, but around the wider hospitality industry.
What’s a Supervisor we hear you ask? Well, they’re the people in-between the management team and the Nandocas (what we call our team members) in the restaurant. A Supervisor helps in the running of the restaurant and learns the basics of what it’s like to be a Manager.
So, if you currently have supervisory experience and see yourself running an amazing restaurant with a passionate fired-up team in the future, continue your journey by applying here to become one of our Apprentice Managers.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be:
- Looking after our people: Supporting your management team in creating a great working environment that enables all our team to enjoy their work and to be the best that they can be. Recognising and celebrating the success of your team, you’ll support communication in the restaurant so that the team is well informed and feel heard
- Looking after our customers: Supporting the team to deliver amazing food, and helping to run great shifts that deliver a brilliant customer experience
- Looking after our restaurants: Keeping the restaurant beautiful, safe, & clean, carrying out, monitoring, and correcting procedures in order to be safe, legal and follow the Nando’s standards
- Looking after our business: Growing sales by running great shifts that deliver operational efficiency and achieve restaurant targets, managing in restaurant costs; including GP, waste and labour
We love looking after our people so there are many benefits included:
- Genuine career opportunities with plenty of backing to learn and develop
- Free staff meal on every shift
- Paid breaks
- Discount for you and five others when visiting any Nando’s restaurant (40% Monday - Thursday, 20% Friday - Sunday)
- Structured training
- Team days and nights out...and plenty more
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Supervisors get great exposure to the world of running a restaurant and managing a team. While gaining that experience, the Diploma in Hospitality Management will help our Supervisors learn at their own place in a full time, permanent role before stepping into a Assistant Manager position when they are ready.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.
- Task Management skills- Prepared, pays attention to detail, gets results, gather and understands information
- Relationship Management skills - Approachable, motivates, understands others
- Self-Management skills - Delivers under pressure, proactive, adaptable, improves self
- Lives by our values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage & Family
We will provide a nationally recognised Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor apprenticeship standard. To be successful, you’ll need to be curious about the industry and enjoy educating yourself - applying learning practically on the job, and you’ll need with the drive and ability to commit to an 18-month development programme alongside your restaurant duties.