You’ll start as a supervisor on a programme which is centred around on the job learning and a professional qualification. We’ll give you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and skills, not only in the restaurant, but around the wider hospitality industry.
What’s a Supervisor we hear you ask? Well, they’re the people in-between the management team and the Nandocas (what we call our team members) in the restaurant. A Supervisor helps in the running of the restaurant and learns the basics of what it’s like to be a Manager.
So if you currently have supervisory experience and see yourself running an amazing restaurant with a passionate fired-up team in the future, continue your journey by applying here to become one of our Apprentice Managers.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be:
- Looking after our people: Supporting your management team in creating a great working environment that enables all our team to enjoy their work and to be the best that they can be
- Recognising and celebrating the success of your team, you’ll support communication in the restaurant so that the team is well informed and feel heard
- Looking after our customers: Supporting the team to deliver amazing food, and helping to run great shifts that deliver a brilliant customer experience
- Looking after our restaurants: Keeping the restaurant beautiful, safe, & clean, carrying out, monitoring, and correcting procedures in order to be safe, legal and follow the Nando’s standards
- Looking after our business: Growing sales by running great shifts that deliver operational efficiency and achieve restaurant targets, managing in restaurant costs; including GP, waste and labour
We love looking after our people so there are many benefits included:
- Genuine career opportunities with plenty of backing to learn and develop
- Free staff meal on every shift
- Paid breaks
- Discount for you and five others when visiting any Nando’s restaurant (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
- Structured training
- Team days and nights out...and plenty more
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Supervisors get great exposure to the world of running a restaurant and managing a team. While gaining that experience, the Diploma in Hospitality Management will help our Supervisors learn at their own place in a full time, permanent role before stepping into a Assistant Manager position when they are ready.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.”
- Task Management - Prepared, pays attention to detail, gets results, gather and understands information
- Relationship Management - Approachable, motivates, understands others
- Self Management - Delivers under pressure, proactive, adaptable, improves self
Lives by our values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage & Family.
Training ProvidedWe will provide a nationally recognised Apprenticeship (L3 Hospitality Supervisor). To be successful, you’ll need to be curious about the industry? and enjoy educating yourself - applying learning practically on the job?, and you’ll need with the drive and ability to commit to an 18 month development programme alongside your restaurant duties.