What will the apprentice be doing?
- Measuring and marking out
- Use of various machinery, tools and equipment to manufacture various products or components
- Manufacture of components
- Cutting timber using machinery
- Sanding down and quality checking
- Working towards Health & Safety Regulations
- Keeping the work areas clean and tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work-based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development
Reality CheckMon - Fri - 7:00am - 4:15pm / 1 hours lunch / 40 Hours a week
Skills RequiredTeam working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential