Duties will include:
- Learning and then operation of lathe machinery to produce parts
- Progression on to programming of machinery and CNC machining
- The production of parts for vintage motorcycles which will require excellent attention to detail
- Observation of strict Health and Safety rules at all times
Full-time permanent role within the company.
This role is advertised at the basic rate of £4.15 per hour but the company are fully prepared to pay considerably more - even double this - for the right candidate who shows the correct degree of application. The position also sees the individual starting at 6.00am each morning, though they will have Fridays off in addition to the weekend.
- Focus and attention to detail
- Diligent and not afraid of hard work
- Attention to detail
- An interest in motorcycles or mechanics would be of benefit
Minimum A-C GCSE in English and Maths (or the equivalent).
BTEC and NVQ in Lean Manufacturing Operations, including Functional Skills if required.