Apprentice Loose Cover Manufacturer - Intermediate (Level 2)
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Assessing sofas and chairs to plan the making of the loose covers
- Measuring and cutting of templates and patterns
- Accurate cutting and sewing of new fabric panels
- Fitting fabric panels to furniture items
- Working in a team to production targets
- Working to Health & Safety Requirements
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Practical ability
- Good measuring skills
- Good awareness of shapes and symmetry
- Punctual and reliable
- Keen and willing to learn
GCSE grades A*-E (9-2) in maths and English or Level 1.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.