Apprentice Logistics Administrator (31266)
The Growth Company
A normal day would include:
- Inputting customer jobs into our computer system (TOPS)
- Scanning driver’s paperwork to customers
- Filing weekly drivers’ timesheets and proof of deliveries
- Daily rail checks
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
- We have a yearly Christmas Party / GMB Glitter Ball (supporting local charities).
- Summer Event – Haydock Races this year
- Dress down on a Friday
- Keyboard skills
- Time keeping skills
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Intermediate Level apprenticeship gaining:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.