Apprentice Line Chef
HIT TRAINING LTD
Maison Chaplais is a bakery and deli offering a range of delicious products over the counter along with their fantastic range of salads, cakes, breads and brunch menu all served in their eatery upstairs.
Maison Chaplais have an opportunity for an apprentice to join their busy kitchen team, learn the trade and work towards gaining a Level 2 Production Chef Qualification.
Your duties will include:
- Bread Making
- Preparation and cooking of Brunch
- Baking a range of savoury and sweet produce
- Preparation and cooking of Pizza’s
- Preparation and cooking of Ribs
- Preparation and cooking of pasta
- You will support the team in keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
- You will be responsible for Food Safety and Health & Safety
You will be working towards a full time role should there be one at the end of your apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good Communication
- Works well under pressure
- Able to work well in a team
- Passion for food
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Level 2 Food Production Chef Apprenticeship standard
- Maths and English if required.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.