A fantastic opportunity has become available at Ramsey Day Nursery. They are looking for a Level 3 Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
This vacancy is for a permanent position (for at least the duration of the Apprenticeship) with the possibility of fulltime employment within Ramsey Day Nursery upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Working a minimum of 30-40 Hours earliest start 7:30am latest finish time 6pm.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Patient Punctual
- Confidentiality essential
- Level 2 Early Years Care or Childcare Diploma/Apprenticeship with a min of one-year experience in childcare
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Early Years Educator, this will involve a Regional Trainer visiting you once a month in the workplace from an award winning training provider.
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard