During your apprenticeship you will be trained in elements of the two Lettings Support Coordinator roles as well as providing administration support for the team and ad-hoc support to the Lettings Support Centre Manager for Wirral LSC.
Details of the main Coordinator roles within the Lettings Support Centre;
Property Coordinator - providing excellent customer service for landlords and tenants where we are instructed under Full Management Service.
This role includes:
- Coordination of property repairs
- Coordinating and processing property visits
- Processing end of tenancy notices
- Deposit returns
- Serving prescribed legal notices
- Arranging contract changes
Alongside your day to day role you will work towards your Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship. After successful completion of this apprenticeship you may be offered the chance to join the Lettings Support Centre as a Coordinator.
After successful completion of this apprenticeship you may be offered the chance to join the Lettings Support Centre as a Coordinator.
This role can require travelling to different branches/houses.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Professional and flexible
- Driven and positive
- No experience or qualifications necessary
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English