Lettings negotiators are key to our business. You won’t have 2 days the same and there is so much to keep busy with. Not only will you have your apprenticeship wage – you are also entitled to full UNCAPPED commission for your success!
Duties will include:·
- Arranging viewings for properties on the market
- Generate and book property valuations
- Working with your potential renters to find them their dream home
- Negotiate lettings
- Agree and progress lettings through to completion
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
We grow our teams internally at William H Brown so upon completing your apprenticeship you will have the chance to become a permanent negotiater at one of our branches. With extensive training and development we support our teams to grow within the business and continue to earn to their full potential!
- Great time keepingWillingness and tenacity to create new business
- Ability to cross sell our range of services
- A Full UK driving licence holder
- A passion for sales and estate agencyResilient
- A positive attitude
- Approachability and friendly nature
- Hungry to succeed
None needed however maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Full induction to William H BrownLevel 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 English Functional Skills (if not already achieved)
- Level 2 Maths Functional Skills (if not already achieved)