The apprentice will support the team in:
- Dealing with tenant and client enquiries
- Building and maintaining our lettings and management client databases
- Converting lettings enquiries into completions
- Conducting viewings and inspections
- Booking viewings and market appraisals
- Assisting the manager in day to day tasks
- Progressing applications from offer to moving in
- Deal with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Monitor office emails
- Processing payments
- Support the team as a whole with administrative duties
- Assist tenants & landlords with the move in process
- File management
- Process letters & legal paperwork.
- Adhering to company policy and best practice procedures at all times
VW T-Roc on your 1st day:
- Dedicated training and coaching to support your ongoing development
- Incentive trips to extravagant places such as Texas, New York, Bangkok, Austria, Abu Dhabi
- A chance to build on your career, providing you with opportunities to gain more experience and knowledge to help you progress to the next level
We are currently conducting some interviews using video software. To be eligible to proceed in our recruitment process, you will need:
- Full UK Driving Licence (due to the nature of the role)
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
We’ll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
- Passport/Birth Certificate
We will also need:
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance
- Drivers Licence Check
Demonstrable track record of success and knowledge within Residential Lettings. A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service. Enthusiasm to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skills to drive your career within the property industry.
Passionate about **HAART**, our values and processes:
- A hunger to earn. A drive to work hard and reap the rewards from your dedication
As an experienced Lettings Negotiator, we would expect you to; be able to pick up client relationships, finalise and agree Lettings deals whilst also generating new business opportunities.
Possibility of progression with the employer upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Must have a driving licence (due to the nature of the role).
On Target Earning of £22,000, a combination of your basic salary, a start-up bonus (for your first 2 months) and our uncapped commission scheme:
- Contents and Landlords insurance
- Rental agreement – 12% Occupied fees and 6% Let only fee
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Believing in yourself and your abilities – and not being afraid to show it
- Being a #TeamPlayer
- Engaging with people from all walks of life. You’re able to hold conversations to establish their needs and wants. You communicate effectively through email, phone, face to face and on videos for our social channels
- Spinning a lot of plates, you’ve mastered multitasking and excel managing numerous responsibilities and tasks
- Wanting, no, needing, to do an excellent job, not just for you. The WIN! WIN! WIN! for you, the team, but most importantly your customer
- There may be a requirement to work from home on occasion, so we are looking for you to be self-motivated and proactive
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 Housing / Property Management apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)