- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to assist customers with all aspects of renting/letting.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Uphold high standards with regard to industry regulation and internal compliance
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property register and window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property management, accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challenging role and we are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further. The role will bring other benefits such as training, career development and progression opportunities within the area and throughout the company.
Great progression opportunities upon completion.
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident with a professional approach
- Excellent standard of communication
- Have a good level of IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of regulation, policies, processes, organisational structure
May need GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths.
The successful candidate will undertake a full Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service over a period of 15-18 months.
We also offer full induction training as well as support for your on-going development and progression. This will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives.