What will the apprentice be doing?
- Key responsibilities
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and
enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to assist customers with
all aspects of renting/letting.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their
requirements and actions.
- Uphold high standards with regard to industry regulation and
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to
move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property register and window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property
management, accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will undertake a full Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service over a period of 15-18 months.
We also offer full induction training as well as support for your on-going development and progression. This will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Great progression opportunities upon completion.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired