Apprentice Legal System Administrator
Legal National Ltd
We require an Apprentice Legal Administrator to join our busy law firm in the centre of Bury.
Role and Responsibilities:
Are you looking for a career in Law? Do you want to earn whilst you are learning? This could be the perfect role for you! Your duties will include:
- Working on the state of the art legal system
- Training and understanding of legal work
- Typing letters
- Printing and organising files
- Managing diaries
- Speaking to both internal and external clients
Subject to a successful Apprenticeship you will be employed by the company.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Methodical and organised
- Computer literate with good typing skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner
- Dedication and drive to learn
- Good at prioritising tasks
- A team player
- Focused with attention to detail
GCSE A-C/4+ (or equivalent) in maths and English preferred.
NVQ Level 2 Business Administration plus Functional Skills if applicable
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.