What will the apprentice be doing?
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Booking meetings (occasional)
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation (occasional)
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files and dealing with Deeds Storage/preparing deeds packets
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- Audio typing & collating of tapes
- Organise couriers when needed
- Diary Management (occasional)
- Hand deliveries when necessary
- Working on Land Registry Portal applying for Office Copies, Documents and carrying out Index Map Searches.
- Carrying out Property Searches
- Preparing Report Documentation
- Setting up data rooms and uploading documentation to them
- To be aware of and comply with the company's policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
We will provide full training and support for this position, including allocating a dedicated supervisor and mentor to the successful candidates.
The successful candidate will study towards the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard. Applicants must not have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level or above.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time secretarial role.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4) Essential