What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Organising travel and meetings
- Assisting lawyers with managing monthly billing procedures, cash collection and credit control processes
- Dealing with all file management tasks to ensure full compliance with Foot Anstey practices and procedures
- All ad hoc administration duties such as filing, scanning and photocopying
- Producing and amending letters, documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Opening and closing files and ensuring all necessary processes are followed
- Managing diaries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
At the end of the apprenticeship you will have completed the Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship with Kiwi Education.
The training will be completed remotely one day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We cannot guarantee that there will be a permanent position at the end of the 18 month apprenticeship, however we hope to be able to offer our apprentices opportunities to further develop their skills and progress their career as a legal secretary within the business.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade C / 4) Essential