Duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls (you will be based on reception)
- Dealing with initial enquiries and directing to support staff and fee earners
- Dealing with ID requirements for client
- Opening files, dealing with post (in and out)
- Reception duties
- Scanning and dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail
- Any other tasks required to support the team or requested by management
Lyons Bowe offer fantastic progression opportunity into the NI Team as a Legal Assistant.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good administration and PC skills are essential
- Time management skills
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Outlook
- Genuine interest in working in law
- Customer focused – capable to work in a busy and demanding environment with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Must have a pleasant, helpful outlook, be well spoken with a smart, presentable appearance
- Methodical approach to duties
- Attention to detail.
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, with Legal Pathways, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)