Duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls (you will be based on reception)
- Dealing with initial enquiries and directing to support staff and fee earners
- Dealing with ID requirements for client
- Opening files, dealing with post (in and out)
- Reception duties
- Scanning and dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail
- Any other tasks required to support the team or requested by management
Lyons Bowe offer fantastic progression opportunity into the NI Team as a Legal Assistant.
Salaries are as per our usual annual salary start of £9100.00 – pass probation (6 months), £12K and then once completed apprenticeship £15K.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Calm under pressure
- A professional and friendly manner
- Able to deal effectively deal with clients
- Genuine interest in working in law
- Good attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, with Legal Pathways, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)