At Change Grow Live you will be working towards the Learning and Development Level 3 apprenticeship.
As a Learning and Development apprentice at Change Grow Live your daily responsibilities will include:
- Support the Learning and Development team with a variety of administrative tasks, helping to support the team deliver a range of associated solutions (such as training courses and other Learning and development project developments)
- You will be using the Learning Management system, as well as other applications to action specific administrative tasks, for example, answering queries from the wider organisation about learning and supporting the smooth delivery and recording of training courses
- You will act as a point of contact and support to the members of the Learning and Development team, as well as people across our operations nationally. Therefore, it is important to be able to collaborate with others well
- You should by capable of working autonomously, enjoy building relationships and taking pride in providing excellent customer service
- It is important that you are actively engaged with your own wellbeing, this includes managing your time and workload effectively, promoting a healthy work/life balance in yourself and others
- You will take steps to manage your own continuing personal and professional development. Ways that Change Grow Live will support you to do this is by participating in regular 1 to 1's, meetings and appraisals
- Arranging on-the-day requirements for online and face to face training events. (e.g. rooms, equipment, virtual meeting links, points of contact etc.)
- Engage with other teams and of frontline services, so that you can deliver the most value for the organisation
- Providing cover for Learning and Development coordination tasks when necessary
Please note that this role is predominantly home based, with the opportunities to work for a hub locally if one is available.
You may also be required to occasionally travel to other areas of the UK, this may involve some overnight stays; all expenses are met in accordance with Change Grow Live's expenses policy.
Ongoing training and development.
- This role requires that you are IT literate, with experience using all Microsoft office products, as well as experience with using virtual meeting software, preferably the Microsoft (MS) Teams application
- To be part of the Learning and development team at Change Grow Live, you should have strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work flexibly as part of a team, be able to plan, prioritise and organise your work loads
- Have effective and consistent with communication, both verbal and written, with the ability to have flexibility to respond to the demands of the past, work autonomously and seek support when help is required, and respond to appropriate requests for assistance, maintaining confidentiality whenever necessary
- You will understand and promote the principles of equality, diversity and inclusivity through your practice, as well as build strong relationships, work confidently and accurately with data and information
- You will work methodically and consistently and be able to reflect on your own practice and learn from mistakes
Do you have an interest in general learning and development practices, learning and educational theory, or business support with an interest in technologies, and marketing and communications?
If yes, click apply!
No qualifications required.
- Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship.
- Functional skills maths and English