Apprentice Lead Generation Team member
CMD LEADS LIMITED
As Lead Generation Team Member your role will be primarily:
- Calling customers who have made web enquiries (other data will be dialled, but no cold calling)
- Making appropriate notes
- Being able to follow a script of qualifying questions
CMD Leads wants you to stay with them. There is the opportunity at the end of the 12 months to apply for and gain a Team Leading position / qualification.
- Confident to talk on the phone
- Warm and friendly personality
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed if necessary.
Training to be provided
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Customer Services
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.