Apprentice Kitchen Team Member Coventry
Pizza Hut UK Ltd
PIZZA HUT (U.K.) LIMITED
As a Kitchen Team Member, you’ll be responsible for preparing great food that our guests will want to come back for time and time again.
To create fantastic food you will naturally be a friendly, creative team player with a passion for food. You’ll be at ease liaising with our restaurant team members, your colleagues and the management team.
Role highlights – just a taste!
- Ensuring each and every guest receives great food each time they visit
- Preparing ingredients and menu items ensuring recipes and presentation standards are followed
- Monitor the quality of food coming into and leaving the kitchen
- Undertake assigned cleaning jobs both daily and weekly
- Being part of a ‘one restaurant one team mindset’
- All Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations are adhered to
On joining Pizza Hut you can expect to receive world class training, work within a great culture of recognition which genuinely celebrates everyone’s achievements, as well as fantastic opportunities to progress your career further. Why wait, apply online today!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Pizza Hut offers the possibility of a full time position with further opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme.
- You will be physically active
- You will receive your shift patterns on a weekly basis please note they will change
- The restaurant operates from 10am to 11pm and you will be required to work shifts between and exceeding those hours
- Basic understanding of English and maths
- Enthusiastic, lively, positive and outgoing
- Ability to work at a fast pace, desire to do a great job
- No formal qualifications required
Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship Standard. The Apprenticeship Standard will be delivered on site and you will have a monthly visit from your On-Programme Trainer in addition to completing learning on-line and Functional Skills if required.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.