Working in a small team of 2, whilst undertaking your level 3 Business Administration.
You will be learning to:
- CAD design
- General clerical work
- Answering the phone and have a confident telephone manner
- Answering customer queries via email
- Providing support to the team where required
- Work independently and within a team function
To progress into full-time employment upon completion.
- Good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in CAD is preferred
- Opens to applicants aged 18+
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning