Duties to include:
- Food preparation
- Putting orders away
- Learning knife skills
- Stock rotation
- Learning basic cooking skills
- Selecting specials
- General cleaning duties
- Learning Health and Safety
To continue onto full-time employment.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Interest in catering
- Adhere to health and safety and food hygiene regulations
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning